so nice product at reasonable price!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used various aloe gel including jason's and a lot in Korea. However, this is the best product in the cheapest price compared to its good quality. ( I guess there would be better quality product than it in higher price.) I am inclined to buy not only this but also other products of Real Aloe INC.

So versatile!

Posted by australia on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing as a leave in hair conditioner. It is one of only a handful of products that I have ever used that can tame the ends of my hair and add some moisture to them. I also squeeze a small amount onto a cotton pad and use it as a facial cleanser. It gets all the dirt and grime off, doesn't leave a residue and leaves my face soft and moisturised. It also has virtually no scent and the bottle lasts for a really long time. Hands down one of the best products I've ever bought on iHerb!

Does not sting !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some conventional aloe vera gels I have tried, this one does not sting when put onto raw skin! I like it a lot and will most likely order more. It is very nice, although the packaging is low-budget, the price is low also. It has a good consistency, not too thick or too thin. Also, I was able to make a facial/body moisturizer for myself with this, by combining 1/4 to 1/3 volume olive oil and the rest volume of this aloe vera, mix it up, and apply; also it STAYS in suspension and doesn't separate, which is really great. So you could make a moisturizer for yourself with any oil in this way.

Good aloe vera

Posted by tinatherese on April 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

only negative is it contains xanthan gum (corn)

just like the real aloe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so suprised by the texture of the gel; it's just like freah aloe! Very mild and doesn't make me cry like other brands do. No perfum added which is great! Totally love it!

One of the best aloe Vera gellies around

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used many brands of aloe Vera gellies e.g fruit of the earth, jorubi, George's and this is by far the best and most affordable. Truly satisfied by this product and its minimal ingredients. The packaging is down to earth and simplistic. Very user friendly too. The only downsid is that it's so good, it gets snapped up very quickly and is often out of stock on Iherb. I must always get 2 bottles each time I purchase.

Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this product so much, very fresh on the skin ! But when i wanted to purchase it again, I noticed that iHerb doesn't ship it to France anymore, why ? I'm disappointed...

Helt parfymefri aloe vera gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Litt tyntflytende, lett å smøre på. Helt uten lukt. Glad jeg prøvde denne!

very natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

i liked the opaque packaging, so the ongredients stay fresh, the texture it goooey because it s natural but it blend well with oils for a natural body cream, i alo but it on my hair and face because it s totally safe.

Really good and pure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so hard to find good aloe gelly where I live; they always seem to have so many extra questionable additives and preservatives with little actual aloe content. This one is mostly aloe with completely safe and natural ingredients used as preservatives - and it's quite soothing and moisturizing as well. One of my best purchases!