Love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

This unscented shampoo leaves my kids hair clean but shiny and manageable. My daughter's hair is past her shoulders and we've tried a lot of shampoos but this is the best. She doesn't complain about the smell (it's unscented) and it doesn't seem to irritate her scalp. I've never had it sting the kids' eyes, either. I need to try it and see how it does for my hair!

Pure, Gentle stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on both my kids for several months - we're on our second bottle. It's my favorite of all the kid shampoos we've ever used. My only complaint would be that it doesn't completely remove that chlorine feel from my daughter's longish hair after we've been swimming. It does, however, do a fine job of removing the chlorine SMELL. And if we follow this with a good conditioner, that resolves the chlorine issue. I just love how pure this feels, and the benign ingredient list.

Rainbow Unscented Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on January 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

WOW! This is an excellent shampoo. I got it to bathe our dog (the little kid) with because of its extremely healthy ingredient list and no fragrance, but I'm sure I'll be trying it too! It has no fragrance at all, which is GREAT! It's so hard to find good fragrance-free products currently. And it only takes a very tiny amount that lathers up big and works very well. Very good product and an excellent value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sticky and good.

has smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mild but it does have a smell that's hard to characterize. 0 star for the smell.

Rainbow Research, Organic herbal Shampoo for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does not clean hair very well! My son's hair still smelled dirty after shampooing it 2 times

Posted by cherylphchan on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my kid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it for my kid both for body&hair wash. I like it.

Rainbow Reasearch Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and makes our hair shiny clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2010 | Verified Purchase