A lot bubbles! Orginal scent is quite sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on March 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

The original scent is a sweet smell. My favourite is still sweet dreams from this range. Lots of bubbles even when I just squirt a little under running water. Excellent buy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Doesn't aggravate ezcema

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

This bubble bath smells great and light, and doesn't aggravate my toddler's ezcema. I have been sneaking it for my baths, so next time I'll order a few.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells great, kids love it

Bubbles are OK, smell is very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

We moved on, my son doesn't like bubbles that much any more. You need quite a lot to have a nice bubbly bath, and that makes the water feel like there is soap in it (which there is).

Great Fun!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product lathers up easily, making bath time super fun. Doesn't dehydrate the skin. The scent is personally, not to my liking.

the real bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

finally a bubble bath at reasonable rate which actually gives bubble !! little quantity was enough to fill the bath tub with mountain high bubbles !! highly recommend it !!