Thumbs Up for Adult Skin Too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I use this as a body lotion on my dry & sensitive adult skin. Its soothing, reduce redness and provides adequate moisturization. Also, its truly fragrance free. What drew me to this body lotion was its short ingredient list of mostly natural products compared to other brands with longer lists. Another factor in its favor was its affordable price for a large volume. Most brands with natural products of the same volume or lesser volume are selling at higher prices. Indeed a good bargain price with good results for dry and sensitive adult skin.

Simply the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months now on my sensitive skin. Things I absolutely love about it: -all natural simple ingredients -no smells or colours -absolutely non-irritating -great texture and consistency, neither runny nor cloggy -very easily absorbed, no reside, non-greasy, non-sticky -softening and conditioning to the skin (I think the glycerin is a key ingredient for this) -a little bit goes a long way -reasonably priced This is honestly the best value and best performing body cream I have ever tried, even compared to high end products. Really fantastic and cannot fault it. I'm a fan, can see myself using this forever!

Moisturizes well and rubs in easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Shea Moisture lotions on my kids for the last few years but lately I've found their scents overwhelming (though they are natural) and their prices high. This moisturizer is less expensive and has almost no detectable scent, which I believe is better for sensitive skin. It moisturizes well and rubs in very easily. Does not feel greasy or irritate skin. I also use it on myself. I plan to continue to purchase.

Excellent product! I will buy it again and again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a product like this, and not just for my granddaughter! I wanted unscented, with shea butter, that didn't cost a fortune. I use it on my face too. It is creamy, not greasy. Some hand lotions after being applied don't feel like you have any lotion on; not this one, hands feel protected but not greasy.

Great unscented lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love how light this lotion is, yet it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I mixed a small batch with some essential oils to make a lightly scented night lotion.

Good texture, smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good texture and absorbs well but smells gross- quite medical.

Prefer scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality lotion for the young ones, though personally prefer scented.

Very natural and value for your buck

Posted by Cher Lock on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the only moisturiser I've found on iHerb with such natural and less ingredients. I love that! You also get a good amount for the price(got mine for $7) Eventhough it says it's unscented, it has a mild scent I can't quite put my finger on, kinda floral kinda oily. But it's not a bad smell(Update: Just realized it might be what chamomile smells like). It has medium moisturizing abilities and doesn't feel greasy. I use it on my face, and although it contains coconut and shea butter I don't breakout. Overall, a very decent product and, unless I find something else with the same features but less waxy-feeling on my face, I will re-order.

Baby Oh Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this baby lotion all over my body daily, including my face. I like this formula, because it has herbs to help with skin problems - such as dry skin and itchiness.

I really like it for my son with dry sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's natual, gives good moisturizing, absorbs quickly, really unscented.

1 2 3