Husband is a believer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband agreed to begin taking a multivitamin. I selected the Rainbow Light Just Once Men's Multivitamin because because my teenage brother has been taking the Active Teen Multivitamin for almost a year now and loves it. After less than a week, my husband says he has noticed a positive difference. He said the midmorning 'slump' is now gone and he feels more energy throughout the day. Truly trust Rainbow Light for quality multivitamins!

Don't take on an empty stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't take these on an empty stomach like another reviewer suggested. They are still meant to be taken with food. The directions state to take with or between meals. If you don't than you'll risk the chance of feeling nauseated like I did. One of the best things about this multivitamin is the use of digestive enzymes to help you absorb all the nutrients from your food. This is far better than the GNC brand I used to take. All the ingredients are natural and I have more energy throughout the day.

From day one, I've never looked back.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

As someone who does bodybuilding as a hobby, anyone who is into fitness or living healthy will tell you that a multivitamin is the essential health cornerstone. Now regardless of whether you are someone who exercises frequently or sparingly, but you need or want a multivitamin, this is for you. From day one, I have felt my energy levels rise. I am able to focus more. I feel better daily and I am able to complete more. All natural, once a day, one pill, and no crazy fillers, rainbow light for men is the way to go. After switching from Animal Pak for trainers, I have noticed a sizable difference and I will not be going back. Thanks rainbow light!

a bad batch

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gave my husband gas, bloating and stomach pain. Believing that it had been a single incidence, he took it one more time and, once again, went through agony. Then, he gave it away to a friend, thinking that, perhaps, he had a weak stomach, and that someone else could benefit from it. The friend spent 14 hours in pain.

Best value for money and purity concentration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most all of the top 5 multivitamins for men as have a weak immune system and get hammered every winter. These have managed to keep me relatively well and energised, much cheaper and more convenient (only 1 pill a day required as opposed to 4-6) than its nearest rivals. Highly recommended.

Mens Just Once

Posted by brobin on August 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Cheaper than most Cons: Nothing special, not any noticeable effects. Would I buy again? Not really. There are other brands that work better for me.

I won't buy anything else for my husband.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

These work great, plus iodine-free. They have B's and other things along with a basic multi-vitamin in them, so well worth the price (plus you don't have to take different pills).

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product

NIce love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Almost using 1 year its good. make me fell energic and strong Hergun aksam yaterken aliyorum. Eskiden sabahlari halsiz kalkardim artik kalmiyorum gun icnde energim yuksek oluyor. fiyati uygun tavsiye ederim

Very good non GM

Posted by Scottishdave on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

The company have a very strict policy with regards to the use of GMO'S in their products which i feel is important in the natural supplements industry. This multi is one of the best. Very pleased with it.