the only calcium formula with more magnesium than calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

99.9% of calcium formulas on the market have calcium & magnesium in a 2:1 ratio. This formula is the opposite ratio, with more magnesium than calcium. Virtually everyone is deficient in magnesium, NOT calcium. Magnesium is necessary to utilize the calcium in your system, as well as for MANY other functions in the body. I've been taking this formula for years. It helps prevent nighttime leg cramps, & it's critical for maintaining proper bowel function. And, as a bonus, Rainbow Light's product packaging is very eco-friendly.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very please with this calcium. Very ease on the stomach and have all other essential components for good absorbtion.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best combination of calcium to magnesium I've found. Glad to have it in a food based supplement.

calcium /magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

keeps me from getting leg cramps

too big tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

otherwise excellent product totally helped. they should make the tablets smaller though or coat them with something so that they are easier to swallow !!

Helps with muscle pain

Posted by michellek on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I skate commute to work and back regularly, this product helps with the muscle pain from back-to-back sessions. I also like the added vitamins and spirulina in it, for the price, I do think I'm getting a lot.

magnesium and calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product is as promised. Great product.

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took one daily with the multi-vits, works good so far

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow light was suggested to me, by my acupuncturist here in Santa Cruz. I was having stomach cramps and indigestion problems with my over the counter drug store brand.

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

tablets are quiet big and hard to swallow...

1 2