Awesome Powerhouse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a nurse with a minor in nutrition and used to think that I had to take 14 pills a day to get all the stuff I needed for energy and good health, but Prenatal One is a complete bargain for what you get - I have not been pregnant for 15 years now, but still take this supplement ..... You would be hard pressed to find a multi-mineral supplement that has all this has, and in one tablet. Most of us have trouble stomaching a bunch of pills, and often forget to take half of them - what good are they if they just sit on the shelf, anyway! with this little gem, you certainly will take it - it is fine to take with meals, and is even gentle on an empty tummy too. I have more patients who state they don't take vitamins because they make them nauseous or burpy - - not with these! Highly recommended - and even if you are not pregnant!!

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Took them throughout my pregnancy and now during breastfeeding. Good stuff. Lots of goodness. Along with herb tea the red raspberry made my uterine contract WONDERFULLY during childbirth and helped me go down quickly afterbirth.

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

when I was pregnant I searched high and low for a multi prenatal that didn't upset my stomach. I tried SO many, even prescription, and this was the only one that worked. I recommend trying it! I had horrible morning sickness, and these were the only vitamins I could keep down - the ginger in them helps immensely.

Prenatal Multivitamin with folic acid

Posted by joohyepark on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm waiting for my second baby, so I've started taking this multivitamin because it is food based and contains sufficient amount of Folic acid which is essential for child's neural tube development. Some multivitamins have given me heartburn, but this one doesn't even if I take it in empty stomach.

Really Good Vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was buying these vitamins during all my lactating period(a year). It supported me well! Although I didn’t sleep well cause of my baby. I do recommend them for all women

Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Prenatal. Easy on the stomach and does the job. I don't think it includes DHA like some new vitamins, however you can add a DHA supplement and/or eat DHA products in addition.

Rainbow Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my daughter, she is a teen, not pregnant, just needs the additional vit's in this product. It is working great, she has her energy back.

Ann Olsen, LM, CPM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My favorite prenatal vitamin for clients.

Rainbow Light Just Once, Prenatle One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used these during two pregnancy's and they are very gentle on my stomach. I think they are an extreme value for the quality because you only need to take 1 per day (as compared to up to 4 a day with other brands). I like that the ingredients are all natural. I highly recommend this product to pregnant or nursing moms.

Good Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been feeling good, and really like that i only have to take one vitamin each day.