It will be better if the tablet is smaller

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this product because I am trying to conceive now. Don't feel anything bad except the big tablet which is not too easy for swalloing, the other thing is the first urine right after taking the tablet always turns into gold-yellow color, makes me wonder if it's because the B-group vitamins aren't absorted and utilized and are always washed out of my body.

Good one

Posted by Bostonian-girl on August 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I am preparing for being pregnant and decided to order this product because it can be used while trying to conceive. I like everything about this complex of vitamins exept the acne on my forehead. I think it happened because of the big content of B vitamins. But of course it is very personal. Overall, I feel very good and it is easier for me now to wake up in the morning)

Ordered for my future grandchild!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my daughter-in-law who is carrying my first grandchild ;-) The pink prenatals prescribed by her doc made her sick- too hard on the stomach (pretty common). So far she hasn't had any trouble taking these. It's a good, complete formula and only once a day- which helps with "compliance" for a young woman. I also ordered the Country Life Omega (3) Mood to go with these. A good addition for any pregnant woman and baby.

I feel nausea if taking them in morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel nausea if taking them in morning. Strange taste in mouth.

Great Prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a while in preparation for my IVF, and I feel great. Although the tablets are large, you only have to take one per day so it's not too bad. I agree with other reviewers though - they turn your urine a scary shade of highlighter yellow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

한국 국내가보다 훨씬 저렴해요

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

임신 준비하면서부터 먹으려고 주문했고 원래 먹던 종합비타민보다 사실 좀 효능은 떨어지는 것 같아요 임산부용 따로 먹어야한대서 구매했지만... 이 부분은 좀 아쉽네요^.^

Good prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

It had all the vitamins I was looking for and was food based which is good. The only issue is that they are a little hard to swallow. Otherwise, I had no problems.

No adverse effects

Posted by hancylee on June 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried taking this during pregnancy based on the many good reviews. No adverse effects experienced. Need to be able to swallow big tablets.

Posted by Luddil on December 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took these throughout my pregnancy. They made my nausea a bit worse, and my pee turned green due to the B vitamins excess. Did not do much for my iron needs but I used a different natural supplement for that. Also, quite hard to swallow, I had to break them in two to manage. Overall I would recommend them, just wish they did not make me as nauseated as they did. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

1 2 3