Excellent

Posted by Lyme Sante Verite on June 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best product I have tested for candida. I have seen a difference when using Candida Cleanse, compare to Candex alone, Fungus fighter, or grapefruit seed extract alone, or Nutramedix products. When using GSE + Candida Cleanse + appropriate diet, it worked.

Found helpful with candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Found helpful with candida in additional to probiotics and low sugar and carb diet.

Helped me so much! Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not only did my gut feel calm, no more bloating but the constant hunger was gone! I knew it was working because of that. My candida was craving sugar and food and now using this product a half hour before a meal, I could eat with no rushing, no feeling of being famished! I have come back to reorder but they are now out of it. I felt very happy and have asked to be notified when it comes in to reorder again. Not felt irritated at all, calm and feeling healthy. Thank you, buy it, it works!

Helps ease!

Posted by j3nny9irL on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from reading reviews here. It definitely helps a bit. I am on a strict candida albicans diet and this certainly helps. Would like to double the dosage but I will stick to the label

candida cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like much because I feel the taste of the pill on my tongue. only a little. juice drink with me not to feel it on my tongue. It makes me go to the bathroom daily.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product of this

Reccomendations for product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Due to hormonal issues I have been suffered from chronically yeast infection in combination with SIBO, I was bloated after every meal, combined with diarrhea time to time. This product in combination with diet that avoid sugars and starches helped me to get yeast under control and feel better. It has so soothing effect on my gut. This is the second bottle that I have purchased and I will repeat therapy again, since I don't like to use synthetic fungicides.

Looks Unprofessional And Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients look ok. Not sure if it works yet but the packaging and labelling and descriptions is unprofessional and doesn’t look correct at all for an expensive or Item allowed to be sold.

haven't used it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

required to fill out form to submit others