Best Ghee!

Posted by TwinkleJapan on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

The aroma, texture and freshness is what you'll get in this tub. I'll never want to buy any other brand but this. Ordering this bi-weekly.

Too many benefits to count!

Posted by nikeevee on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love butter and found out about ghee recently, so I wanted to give it a try. This is the first brand of ghee I have ever tasted. When it is room temp, at first I didn't really like the taste or texture, and found it a bit off-putting. But, I adjusted quickly... wow! strangely I don't even think about butter anymore! The taste is so rich and clean! I use it on any food, including coffee. I even use it on little injuries or bruises. It stopped the itchiness and swelling from a bug bite I had been experiencing for three days and wasn't going away (should have tried it sooner)! Can you tell I like it? I've ordered the cultured one next to see how they compare. The only thing that could make it better is an A2 milk guarantee!

Great Product and Customer Service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent, although I also greatly enjoyed the Purity Farms Organic Ghee. I must also say that I was pleasantly surprised at the great customer service from iHerb. I had an issue with the product I received originally, so I emailed iHerb, and within the hour they had responded and fixed the problem. Very attentive and helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced cooking with butter with this Ghee. The same kind of taste but this stuff can withstand high heat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty ghee. I transfer it into a glass jar, but, other than that, I love it.

Use this product daily and LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product each morning in my bulletproof coffee, as well as a substitute for other oils/butter in cooking. Its fantastic, highly recommend!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste mild and flavorful! Love to cook omelet for my baby:)!

I keep ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the only ghee I use for at least a year. Very nice taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Original superb quality

taste is very good .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Give it 4 stars because it comes in a plastic bottle instead of glass. The taste is very good.

1 2 3 4