Did absolutely nothing after months of continuous use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really had high expectations for this one, having in mind all the raving reviews out there. Unfortunately, it did nothing for me (33 yo male with thinning hair on the sides of forehead) after using it regularly for more than 3 months. Quite a pity.

this product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it leaves a nice feeling in your hair and lovely smell.

Savior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have quite an issue with hair loss. I was desperate to find something that at the very least does not make it worse. I read that this brand is recommended for hair loss related to skin issues and I decided to give it a go and BOY OH BOY it delivered! It didn't cure anything (obviously) nor did it magically stopped the hair loss over a night. But I've been using this product for over a month and (combined with other products) I can see huge progress. Definitely worth a shot!!!

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it.

Good but nothing out of the ordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle now. I haven't seen any outstanding effects, but I feel like it must be doing something if it has all these amazing ingredients. Maybe its the placebo effect. It does dry out the hair a little but switching to something else and using conditioner fixes that easily. If you are buying from India then beware that customs charges 100% on this and I had to pay the mailman.

Pura D'or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good rich shampoo which leaves your hair re-energised and full body. Excellent product, good viscosity with slightly menthol yet fresh fragrance. The Argan oil helps with dry hair, particularly if washing frequently. Overall a very good product, its hair loss properties (with the added DHT blockers) are to be evaluated over time.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is like any other shampoo i mean the spray from it is more effective than the shampoo

More diluted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo seemed more diluted than the earlier ones i bought. Hair will feel oilier faster than before.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product for more than 2 years . I love this brand. There's NO nasty chemical ingredient, I don't get headache nor migraine since l use this brand, Really works. As for Hair loss prevention it works too. My hair maintain the same. No thinning sign. Thumbs up..

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it