Excellent!! Highly Recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been paying attention to the booster function so I cannot comment on that, but as a liquid eyeliner it is just excellent! The tip is very fine and it is so easy to control. The colour stayed on very very well throughout the day. Even when I was outdoor on a very hot day, it still stayed on for the whole day. Having said that, it is also very easy to clean and wash. No ugly messy smudges at all. I have to say I am very impressed and would highly recommend it. Will definitely buy another one if this one goes out.

best eye-liner ever!

Posted by innainna on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it only for a couple of days, but really love it already!!!!! I can't say anything about it's effect for growing lashes, but it's quality as eye-liner is the perfect!!! And what's important - it's easy to use (instead of pencils or liquid liners). and it's very strong - I wear it the whole day! super product!!!

me tiene enamorada

Posted by glysix on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

es mi delineador del dia a dia, se queda fijo y eso que tengo el parpado graso, el trazo es fino y es comomde usar. Me noto las pestañas mas largas, no mas cantidad, le doy un 10

best I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought the black color first but think that the brown color looks even better since I have fair skin. I love this product and it stays on all day but still easy to take of. I have tried a lot of different eyeliners but never as good as this one!

완전 좋아요

Posted by petitee on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

주변에 선물도하고 검은색은 재구매도 했습니다 너무 얇게 그려지지 않는것이 오히려 장점이었습니다 대체로 끊김없이 잘 그려지고 번지지 않으며 물세안에도 잘 지워집니다 다 써가면 좀 끊기면서 나옵니다

Really nice product.

Posted by shortandsweet on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great brush, which makes it very easy to apply. Nice and natural color. Really elegant package. I use it almost daily, for a the last month, but I did not noticed a change in length or the amount of my lashes. Will buy again.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand, love this product! The lines are so easy to draw! It is also easy to remove. It makes me feel like I'm using healthy product without breaking the bank. And it doesn't dry for months and months, which is very impressive! A must have

Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This liner makes it easy for a shaky person to do their eyes...

My to-go liner

Posted by oliews on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my to-go/foolproof liner. I use this when I know I have no time for mistakes or try-outs. Applies easily and lasts well. Did nothing for lashes though. Will repurchase when it dries out

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best eyeliner. Beats the all others that I have used. Doesn't run on my face when I perspire, it does flake..which is good..no complains. Only waiting to see if my lashes have improvements.