nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

gives a fine line. it fades out during the day but no more then other similar products. make sure to store it upside down or it will dry very fast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it! great price, nice product. pretty dark brown color, easy to use. stays on for a whole day, but be careful - it's not waterproof!

nice line but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

creates a nice, smooth line but you should shake it or something first to make sure the "ink" reaches the tip and goes on nicely.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont see improvement on my lash yet (just used a week) but it draws very easily and stay thruout the day

It can be easily apply to your eyelids

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always a fan of liquid eyeliner. This product is easy to use and it has soft but sharp brush. Though I have always used the colour black and since this product is deep brown, you can tell the difference btween brown and black. Will definitely get black next time. BUT great product, don't let my bias of loving black eyeliner stop you.

good for people who wants nature n less dramatic effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about the effect of eyelash. I don't use it everyday. I am positive to the "eye booster" effect. it gives your eyes a nature and soft look. n not difficult to remove the makeup.

Nice Deep Brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the deep brown as it matches my brown pupil. Good for people with sensitive eye.

Good liquid eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase! Not sure about the lashes growing longer but the liner is good quality and easy to use. The price is fair as well, will continue using.

Easy to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the fine tip and the fact that it makes it easier to apply as close to the lash line as possible. I have a hard time seeing up close and I have no trouble putting this eyeliner on. I close my eye and go by feel for the top lid. The tiny precision point makes it super easy. I will order this again. I haven't used very long so I am not sure about the eyelash enhancing ability. Too soon to tell. My only concern is how long it will last. Time will tell.

I don't know what to do