Not able to use it after a few months

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use this product every day and yet it got finished or dried up pretty fast.Not sure about the effect on my lashes. Not gonna buy it again. Good point: if the line was not perfect, I could still correct it with my fingers.

Eye Booster

Posted by YuliaBlum on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have allergy on this product unfortunately

not very long lasting but acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the most defining or long-lasting liquid eyeliner, but it is natural and easy to use. Sometimes, the brush doesn't seem to work well over eye primer/ eyeshadow. But again, this is not for the super precise done-up look, but I would recommend it for a more toned-down, natural everyday look. The color definitely fades over the course of the day, but I do think the serum has lengthened my lashes.

A test

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never tried eyeliner before. I think it is ok, but not something I intend to buy again. Perhaps easier to use if you are used to using eyeliner. I have not noticed any improvement of my eyelashes, but I have quite long and dense eyelashes naturally.

Greqt but doesn't last long.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the product for my sensitive eyes. However it dries up very quickly. One of them o had to throw away after 2 or 3 weeks. Pity.

It's a normal liquid eyeliner

Posted by queenswana on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's alright. No difference with the eyelashes. Not very pigmented either but good for daily use.

Small amount but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the formula eye booster but it didn't last long. It has less chemicals than other lash boosting products, which I prefer.

A bit hard to get on well, but non allergenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find the brush a bit thicker than I like, but I have had no allergic reactions and it gets the job done. Satisfied.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keeps eyelashes healthy and is a great eyeliner lasts all day. Cant do without it in my beauty bag.

dry