Dried up quickly, not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 1 week and it got dried up already. Have other people experienced the same? Not gonna buy it again.

NOT GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

צריך לעבור מספר פעמים כדי לקבל תוצאה סבירה. מוצרים זולים בהרבה עושים עבודה טובה יותר

not good as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

not good as expected

Color too light and dry up

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time buy this pdt. Don't know why the quality is much different with the 1st time. Color is too light n dry. I think the product is expired. Won't buy any more.

Sensitive eyes.....forget it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't work on me as my sensitive eyes. My eyes are red and keep watering the whole day.....

Realy bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's realy try. And I could not use it.

poor quality...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im really disappointed with this product. I just ruined my make up with it... the color its not that intense and you should draw several times on top of the line ( if you are lucky, you wont hsve unpainted spots, because for me it left)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

need more time to try this one.

Misleading

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I though this would be a great naturally produced but yet rich pen eyeliner with the plus of eyelash enhancement. And so it seemed when I applied it at first. I liked the packaging, the colour (dark brown) and the feel of it. It applied nicely from a pretty thin to a rather thick line, but I did not wing it as I went for a more natural look of a fuller looking lashline. All was great until it started to sting my eyes a couple of hours later - it also completely fell apart by me ever so slightly touching my eyes because of the irritation. When I tried to get it off it broke down to small dust pieces that got everywhere and were hard to clean without also swiping off my bb cream. I am very unhappy to say that this product did not work at all for me... By the time I got home from work I still did feel the discomfort and had to clean my eye area, hydrate it and the eyes itself! Shame.