Helped lots!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had to move 4 cats 52 miles to our new house, 2 of them have thrown up before on short trips to the vet! Started giving them these treats a couple days prior to the big trip and doubled the amount on the day of. All 4 were perfectly fine the whole trip up and no one panicked either once they arrived at their new home.

Cats love it

Posted by cherylphchan on May 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

a treat for the cats, they love it.

Parfait

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mon chat adore, je recommande ce produit.

Excelente Produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gostamos muito do produto. Adotamos uma segunda gata, que já é adulta, e o convívio entre as duas melhorou muito quando demos o calmante. A agressividade diminuiu e elas já brincam juntas. De vez em quando rola uma briga, que fica mais na figuração e alguns gritos, mas nunca se machucaram. Trouxe um grande alívio ver as duas convivendo de forma pacífica.

Calming for my kitty

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a rather anxious cat. He was a feral kitten and has never really gotten rid of his anxiety. These help so much! I even gave him 3 once so he could be shaved for the hot weather! They work!

From hiss to purr

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a cranky cat (Russian Blue, need I say more) who is hostile toward my other three cats. I ordered this as a pill-treat and discovered that 1) she loves them 2) she loves them so much she eats the pill without noticing 3) she chills out afterward and is much nicer to everyone.

Great Product

Posted by jaymisu on May 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these treats when I leave to go to work in the morning since my cat gets separation anxiety. I found them on iherb cheaper than what I pay in the store, so ordered them online. Just another reason this website is awesome! It carries some of my favorite products!

Works well for us - me and my picky, jumpy cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Being a rescued cat, she often gets fits of nerves and acts jumpy, even with me whom she knows very well after 3 years together.I often want something to calm her, as I can see that she struggles. So I give her ONE chew, she loves it - although being very picky, and she seems to relax very well, although not becoming unattentive. As for nutrition and what active ingredients in the chews - I know nothing much - but it works for us. I don't want to make that a problem.

My cat loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

And I think it is helping him a bit with his anxiety.

Calmed cats during move

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I moved & downsized to a new residence, I gave these to my 2 cats (who are also rescues) to help them get over the stress of adjustment. They crawled out from under the bed for more. There are quality ingredients in these treats, just wish there were more per bag. They disappear quickly!