Turned my frisky kitty into a cool, calm and collected cat!

Posted by EricaFaith on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these to give my cat during an 8 hour road trip. He loved the taste and they did a pretty good job of calming him down. I gave him about 8 total, spread out during the trip, and it was a much more peaceful trip than our previous ones. Funny story though, I ordered these weeks in advance and he found the bag, tore it open, and ate about 11 pieces. He was the calmest I had ever seen him! For 2 days in a row I hardly heard a peep from him!

Pet Calms Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. All my cats eat them. I bought them for my loud Siamese that keeps us up sometimes howling at night. One of these and he is out for the night. He is 19 and these work on him great. I tried them on a feral I just brought in and he slept through the night in peace. Yeah!!

My cat liked this.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It also seemed to help her calm down when I gave her one before we went to the vet.

Worked like a charm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this on our cat that had previously clawed and chewed her way out of the soft, airline approved cabin pet carrier we had (think of the scene form "Alien" where the monster pops out the guy's abdomen). She remained calm throughout the trip and was not "dopey" when we let her out.

My kitties LOVE these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought a slew of different organic/natural treats and my two kittens wouldn't touch anything but these! They recognize the bag and come meowing when I get them out of the cupboard. I am definitely going to keep using them, healthy and yummy! I have to break them in half for the little girl, but they are soft and very easy to eat.

My two cats love it!

Posted by merengue on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works great for my 10yo Siamese tom: no more anxious licking and night meowing

working for hair issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my kitty has anxiety lately because of a boy cat coming in her backyard..territory issues maybe..anyway she started removing her hair off her belly..this product helps with calming her and I have taken measures for the culprit. This product beats having to use hardcore drugs and it's not an over night fix..I bought more than 1 pack

For a calmer kitty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a little scaredy cat and these seem to give her a more relaxed outlook.

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Give one in the evening and my big "tiger" sleeps thru the night.