From Singapore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. They are at least better than the liquid form which smells awful and difficult to administer to the cats.

Mi gato pasa de esto..

Posted by afrohair on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seguramente ell producto sea efectivo, por eso doy una puntuación media, pues no puedo valorarlo completamente... pero a mi gato, no le gusta este producto y no hay forma de que se lo tome. Al principio mostró interés, pero al cabo de dos veces que lo probó, ahora solo lo huele, lo lame un poco y se olvida de él.

Anxious cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat liked the taste of it at first but refuses to eat it now, from what I have seen it didn't really reduce her anxiety. However I have never tried three of em at once, but I fear I won't be able too.

Josefine loves the taste of it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But we don`t see any changes in the cats behaviour

Dor de barriga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deu um pouco de dor de barriga nos meus gatos. Eles resistiram um pouco. Não notei calma.rs

Hard to tell if they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After experiencing the calming effect of L-Theanine (bought from iherb), I though it would be interesting for get some for my cat. I've given him these before pet visits and New Year (fireworks!) and honestly it's hard to tell if he was more calm; he didn't act much differently. I probably would buy again though for peace of mind; I know the ingredients work for *me*, so probably works for him? As for the treats, they're very big and very dry, need to be broken into 4 pieces before my cat will even attempt to eat them.

A mi gato le gustan

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No sé si relajan, pero al gato le gustan

Lucy loves them, but she's still a spaz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves these treats. Usually, she bats her treats around and plays with them, but with these, she just eats them. I haven't noticed her being any more mellow or relaxed, but she seems to enjoy them. If she hears me grab the bag, she is at full attention!

Eh, a bit skeptical.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On one hand, the cats really liked the treats. In fact, when we had a friend watch out cats for a few hours they ran amok. They were given a treat before our friend came over, and they wanted more. Once we left, they went hunting and knocking down anything in their path to get at the treats. They ate the whole bag and another bag of Pet Naturals-Daily Best.

Don't know exactly...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what it makes him calming down. but it is tasty