Helps My Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

For 15 years I received allergy injections for severe allergies related to food and pollens. My allergist retired and I just couldn't find an inexpensive allergist in NYC. I decided to stop the shots and try some other routes. Most over the counter allergy medications seemed to not help, but then I read that Mangosteen is a great supplement for allergy sufferers and was surprised at the results. I've tested these by not using them for a few days and they seem to make a world of difference. I suggest trying these as an alternative to Claritin type medications.

Good company

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but low dose. I take 3 or 4 caps 3x day. This Co responds to my email inquiries and uses highest quality sources and best production methods.

powerful antioxidant / ant-estrogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

research shows that mangosteen inhibits conversion of testosterone to estrogen in men. that implies this is a good supplement for middle aged men looking to boost their test levels. I have noticed increases in muscle hardness which is indicative of lower estrogen levels

Possibly the best mangosteen product on iherb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mangosteen has a healing effect for depression and diabetes.

As good as juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of this product. It has no fillers and additives, and it works as good as the juice, and I don't have to store it in the fridge.

reaaly not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was both expensive and ineffective. I took this for my allergies and I actually wondered if mangosteen is helptul in any way to me. After switching to a different brand (half times less expensive) I started noticing improvement from day 2 (better sleep, vivid dreams, significantly less rhinitis and skin itching). Will not buy this version in the future. I'm actually sorry for the money I waisted on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not had time for this product to fully have an effect but am happy to say that it is well packaged and seems to be good quality ingredients. I have researched Mangosteen quite thoroughly and am keen to see if it will help with my MS and ME. I will report back when I have given it a chance to see if there is any change in my condition that is attributable to this product.

It’s very effective product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It’s very effective product. Also the price is very good.

Potentially higher concentration than the other brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

But still not perfect, does the job at doses, but more expensive.

Nothing special

Posted by juniper on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not feel anything different from using this product.