immune system build up as well as soy isoflavone substitute!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok,first i was naive and believed every word that my doctors said so i took steroids & hormones for my hot flashes and fibromyalgia.than i noticed i was inflated in my face and started to gain unporportional weight so i understood something is wrong here.i turned to soy isoflavones for the hot flashes and that was perfect for me for a few years and the fibro was dealt with strenghteing herbs extracts as well as glucosamine and a good minerals and vitamins supplement.then i researched a little more and found out that soy derived isoflavone could be also damaging in some ways so i decided to try this product as it is safer to use and has far more health advantages than soy derived isoflavones extract.i take 4 capsules a day and no hot flashes at all for me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent product

Posted by ananda on October 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just began taking it, so I can't report on the effects yet. However, Astragalus is beneficial for the immune system. It has also other properties, specifically the Astragaloside compound in it - restores telomeres length. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow, clean product without any fillers indeed. I plan on taking one capsule per day (on an empty stomach with a glass of water) along with L-Carosine and N-Acetyl Cysteine. These three have synergistic effects on restoring Telomeres and extending the Hayflick limit.

Huge Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus is great for the spleen and lungs. We feel and perform so much better with the added qi from these veggie caps. Thank you, iHerb!

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep my immune system in tip top shape. Have gotten only one mild cold in 3 years!

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Paradise Herbs is one company that does not use any fillers, binders, or lubricants in their capsules, unlike more famous companies.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for the changing seasons when flu seems to hit me

Small capsules, I can swallow easily!! Yippee

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus works for stimulating your immune system, I Know it has been helping me.

Strong extract with a 12:1 concentration

Posted by --KaiaReviews-- on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Strong extract. Excellent for CFS/ME. I like these Paradise Herbs capsules because it's just a veg. capsule and astragalus extract. No fillers.

A must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorites. I take it at the first sign of the cold, and even every day. It helps with boosting up the immune system.