Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

immune system build up as well as soy isoflavone substitute!...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews фев 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ok,first i was naive and believed every word that my doctors said so i took steroids & hormones for my hot flashes and fibromyalgia.than i noticed i was inflated in my face and started to gain unporportional weight so i understood something is wrong here.i turned to soy isoflavones for the hot flashes and that was perfect for me for a few years and the fibro was dealt with strenghteing herbs extracts as well as glucosamine and a good minerals and vitamins supplement.then i researched a little more and found out that soy derived isoflavone could be also damaging in some ways so i decided to try this product as it is safer to use and has far more health advantages than soy derived isoflavones extract.i take 4 capsules a day and no hot flashes at all for me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен ananda окт 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I just began taking it, so I can't report on the effects yet. However, Astragalus is beneficial for the immune system. It has also other properties, specifically the Astragaloside compound in it - restores telomeres length. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow, clean product without any fillers indeed. I plan on taking one capsule per day (on an empty stomach with a glass of water) along with L-Carosine and N-Acetyl Cysteine. These three have synergistic effects on restoring Telomeres and extending the Hayflick limit.

Huge Difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Wow!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Astragalus is great for the spleen and lungs. We feel and perform so much better with the added qi from these veggie caps. Thank you, iHerb!

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Helps keep my immune system in tip top shape. Have gotten only one mild cold in 3 years!

Great buy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Paradise Herbs is one company that does not use any fillers, binders, or lubricants in their capsules, unlike more famous companies.

Great Value

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Great for the changing seasons when flu seems to hit me

Small capsules, I can swallow easily!! Yippee

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Astragalus works for stimulating your immune system, I Know it has been helping me.

A must!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of my favorites. I take it at the first sign of the cold, and even every day. It helps with boosting up the immune system.

1-9 из 9 всего