Too Harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even the kind formulated for the face was too harsh for me! It left me with a red blotch for 2 days. It stung. I only left on for 3 minutes.

Palmers facial hair remover

Posted by tabitas on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wish I found this hair remover 20 years ago. My life Wold be lot easyer. All morn inge looking in mirror napping hair I thougt I tok even ing before. I have used this one time, a weekend ago, my skin is still soft. My skin is sensitive to, but no trouble. I recommend this.

Good product :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply and works quickly, almost instantly. Doesn´t irritate my skin at all. Light smell of sulphur is bearable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

It got rid of the hairs but it burns! Maybe I have sensitive skin but the product did mention that it is for sensitive skin. My skin became raw and actually left red scabby spots for a couple of days. Left it on for 4 mins as directed with a timer. Perhaps better luck second time around.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works great. It removed my facial hair upper lip perfectly. I have no rash or irritate of using this cream. I highly recommend whoever got facial hairs and want to remove them. Use this product.

Posted by ErikaNaomie on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why people disliked it. But each skin is different. I have sensitive skin and it works great on me. After using it I did a natural face scrub with honey and sugar and toned my face with Thayers.

Try It

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I like this hair remover. I will buy it again.

stings and doesn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

waited the exact time as stated on the package, nothing happened but a sting. still hairs everywhere. tested on arm first, nothing there either but no sting

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

burn my face .

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite good. Though it might burn your skin if kept a bit longer.

1 2 3