Fresh, fruity, and fun!

Posted by ecohome on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been on a quest to find fragrances that are more natural and less toxic (and therefore less headache causing). After trying a few brands I came across Pacifica Perfumes. While they don't claim to be organic or completely natural they have removed some of the more harmful components in perfumery like phthalates. Also they have the option of perfume in solid form, which is far better for the skin than spraying alcohol direct day after day. As soon as I opened the little tin of Brazilian Mango Grapefruit I was hit with a fresh and fruity burst of aroma. It was a little reminiscent of Elizabeth Arden 'sunflowers' (which back in its heyday was very popular), but this was more fruity and sophisticated (and not as overpowering). I could detect the grapefruit then the mango, but could also smell a hint of melon (although it does not feature in the notes...so perhaps it came from the apricot). Over time the fragrance mellowed and became a very happy sunny scent which I thoroughly enjoyed getting a whiff of all day. I had read reviews about the quality of Pacific Perfumes so was extremely keen to receive my order from iherb and as I am overseas this site offered the best prices by far! I was extremely impressed with the quality of the fragrances. They smelt like some of the designer perfumes I use to buy but not as intense or synthetic smelling as. I didn't get a headache (which is one of the main reasons I stopped buying perfumes) and the cost for the solid perfume was exceptional. This brand definitely exceeded my expectations and Brazilian Mango is one of my favourite with its fresh summery fruit aroma!

no te gastes dinero en perfumes tóxicos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este perfume es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora . Huele! buff chapeau ¿conoces las colonias de hollister ? pues huele como esas , solo que no es tóxico y vale muchísimo menos . Lo único ``malo´´ que le veo a estas colonias solidas es que son chiquititas , pero bueno que se compran varias y miras a ver cual la que mas te gusta. Esta es mi primera colonia de esta marca y pienso en comprarme mas solo que a poder ser , en liquido, que trae mas cantidad. Me parece un regalo fantástico para tu hija o tu nieta o una niña pequeña que sea coqueta pero que no te quieras gastar mucho dinero y que sea algo natural . ( muchas de las marcas famosas de colonias llevan un monton de ingredientes tóxicos para nuestra piel , y encima eso pasa a nuestro torrente sanguíneo ya que lo absorbe todo!, cualquier cosa que te vayas a poner en la piel ... ten cuidado con lo que te pones. Y encima esas marcas , a parte de costar un ojo de la cara ... testan en animales !! ve a google y busca de que va la historia , que te quedaras [email protected] )

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got their all perfumes and body butters, some of their make up n shower gels! For me, my mom , sister and aunt PACIFICA ROCKS!!! Their perfumes smell very natural (i am allergic n cough at normal/ordinary sintethic perfume, the smell is strong n last!!!! YEAP! IT DOES! and of course the reason i use n love pacifica is cuz they make VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%!

Nice smell

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells delicious but doesnt last.

Heavenly scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smell is pretty addictive to me.. Too bad it faints away so fast when applied to my skin. It is really fresh and smells of mango and citrus, with just a little sweetness . A light and uplifting scent, and it doesn't smell synthetic at all, as many other perfumes do. The tin is small and super cute, but I have a hard time getting enough out of if by just rubbing my finger in it. A tiny tin seems to be lasting a long time though, since I only get a thin layer of it each time I use it. The wax/oil it is made of is pretty hard, and doesn't melt easily. I've tried a spray perfume version of this, but the solid version smells much better.

Strong scent, good as present

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

bought it as the present, the package is humble but colorful, well matched the scent. sweet and full of mango scent. Satisfied.

Not Enough Bang for Your Buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had to stop using chemical scents and got two of these Pacifica Perfumes. I felt that they are too expensive for what they are and the smell is very very mild. I guess if you like mild, then it's quite good, but I was hoping for a long-wear stronger scent.

My favorite smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please iherb bring mango and grapefruit line back and bring perfume bottle in. This is my favorite organic perfume smell and there is no any other way to get it in europe.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely sweet and fruity scent and makes you smell real delicious like you've just stepped out of the shower using a fruity shampoo. This scent is rather sweet though so it is not for everyone. it would be perfect for a teenager but being a 40-something I like it too. I like that it does not last too long, just a couple of hours because I can reapply and smell fresh. Scents that last are too strong when you first apply and turn sour and stale after a few hours. I like this! So tiny and handy but you need only a little and will a tin will last a long time.

i am in love with this smell روووعة

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good I am 22 but still loves fruit perfumes like this one , My husband also loved it . جمييلة الرائحة اقوى شي

1 2