Magnificent Ghee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok on October 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Clarified Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this!! As Dr Oz suggested, I put this in my nostrils at bedtime. It is very calming and helps clear your head.

Grass-fed butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's usually difficult to find grass-fed butter at this price and can be stored at room temperature. Highly recommend this butter.

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

My first Ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

Pure, unsalted, real butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells like real butter, taste like real butter. No salt, no lactose. Great alternative for lactose intolerants.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on March 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for my children. It's a very good product - very healthy and testy. Покупаю для детей. Очень вкусное масло. Каше придаёт сладковатый привкус. К тому же очень полезное. Покупаю его постоянно.