Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

But not as good as Pure Indian Foods brand which is more yellow and flavourful. However, I can't afford the $30 shipping with them. Very glad iherb carries a comparable product for a great shipping rate that usually comes like a bullet across the Canadian border the very next day. Thanks also for the free sampes of Cococeps.

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

Important product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

Best Organic Ghee and IHERB has Best Price and Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this Organic Ghee for the first time to get away from over processed Earth Balance margarine. No soy, corn or carrageenan! My reluctance was that I have tremendous irritability from all dairy products. It affects me mentally rather than gastrointestinally. Read somewhere that it could be the milk PROTEIN that I am sensitive to. Ghee has all the protein removed and is pure fat. I typically have trouble digesting many good fats so I was skeptical at first. Imagine my delight when I had NO negative reaction. NO refrigeration is necessary. In fact I read that ghee can last for 100 years! It's impossible to spoon out if it's ice cold. Remember, there is no protein in it to go bad. I would give it 5 stars if the price was lower.

Great product, love the "caramel"-type flavor. Replacing regular butter with this entirely.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad that iHerb stocks this, the package size is also good - low shipping weight low costs.

Buttery goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it is not salted - I add my own sprinkle of sea salt when using this on pancakes or toast.

Organic Ghee

Posted by Katy on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty & versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont like smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I still seem to react to all dairy inc these..Not totally sold on the taste..I do prefer cultered Ghee over this...Seems good quality..