Gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have read nice things about this tea and have purchased it as a gift for my niece who lives out of town. I have not given this to her yet. But when I do will let you know how she likes it.

Broken bkxes and tea bags

Posted by Kimtan on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered 3 boxes. Disappointed to receive the delivery packed in a sturdy carton box but the tea packaging is all torn... even the tea bags. So frustrating to make myself a cup of tea with loose tea dust in my tea. Had to use a tea sieve. Else the tea is nice n soothing.

It lowers blood pressure

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If lowering blood pressure is what you need, then go for it!

Insípido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reconfortante, aunque muy suave de sabor. Hay que poner dos bolsitas para que aumenté su intensidad y sea más agradable al paladar. Tal vez otra de las versiones aromatizadas sea más rica....por mi parte NO volveré a comprarlo.

BASIL TEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DIDN'T CARE FOR THE TASTE

Too soon to tell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Tulsi tea based on all of the positve, comments and on some of my own research. I am using the product for it's ability to creative a sense of calm and to ultimately help with balacing my glucose. I will update my post once I have had reasonable time to allow the product to work it's magic.

Gives energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The tea bags are too strong, and too expensive, for me. But then I am sensitive to all supplements, and I am on a fairly stict budget. I opened them and use the powder in my tea stick, but it is very fine and rather messy without its bag.