Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Gift

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have read nice things about this tea and have purchased it as a gift for my niece who lives out of town. I have not given this to her yet. But when I do will let you know how she likes it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Broken bkxes and tea bags

Опубликовано Kimtan дек 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Ordered 3 boxes. Disappointed to receive the delivery packed in a sturdy carton box but the tea packaging is all torn... even the tea bags. So frustrating to make myself a cup of tea with loose tea dust in my tea. Had to use a tea sieve. Else the tea is nice n soothing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It lowers blood pressure

Опубликовано Gondwanaland00 фев 02, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

If lowering blood pressure is what you need, then go for it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Insípido

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Reconfortante, aunque muy suave de sabor. Hay que poner dos bolsitas para que aumenté su intensidad y sea más agradable al paladar. Tal vez otra de las versiones aromatizadas sea más rica....por mi parte NO volveré a comprarlo.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BASIL TEA

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

DIDN'T CARE FOR THE TASTE

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Too soon to tell...

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased Tulsi tea based on all of the positve, comments and on some of my own research. I am using the product for it's ability to creative a sense of calm and to ultimately help with balacing my glucose. I will update my post once I have had reasonable time to allow the product to work it's magic.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gives energy

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The tea bags are too strong, and too expensive, for me. But then I am sensitive to all supplements, and I am on a fairly stict budget. I opened them and use the powder in my tea stick, but it is very fine and rather messy without its bag.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего