Best Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

After trying it for 9 days, I find that it improves my health a lot. I don’t feel tired that easily now. I have quite an active lifestyle and I always felt weak by mid noon before taking this supplement. Having lacking iron and folic acid, I had to find other alternative to improve it. That say, it’s true that they have an awful smell and turned our pee yellow in colour. But overall this is a good alternative and very vegan friendly. Will be ordering again.

Capsule Is Too Big

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has everything a woman needs. My only problem is with the size of the capsule. Hard so swallow and i don't like the smell of it..

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it 2nd time already. Its the only formula that works for me. I have so much energy and clarity after taking them in the morning. I dont feel like I need to take the recommended dose of 2 pills so I take 1 and its still working perfectly.

Very good...order again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good...order again and again

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

By far the best multi vitamin on the market for women. Nutrient percentages are the highest, and it's price is ridiculously cheap for what you get.

Definately more energy, love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard about these vitamins long times ago and finally decided to try. I absoulutely got in love with them, I have more energy and better mood, more power in the gym. I didnt have any side effects nor feeling bad. Will definatelly buy again and again, now it became my favorite one

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am continuing with this and have ordered more because I do think my energy levels are better so its making a difference. My recent blood test results were all good so am healthy.

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for active girls

NOT EXCELLENT BUT NOT BAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

WORKS FINE, BUT YOU CANNOT COMPARE IT OR REPLACE IT WITH WHOLE FOOD MULTIVITAMIN AS ITS PRICE IS HALF AS COMPARE TO THEM SO ITS FINE IN THIS PRICE. IN SAUDI ARABIA I ALWAYS FACE DELIVERY ISSUES WITH FEDEX(SAMSA)

1 2 3