My Favorite Whey Protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein really lives up to the name gold standard. All the flavors taste great especially Extreme Milk Chocolate. Other proteins I've tried have gave me cramps and craaazy bowel movements, but this brand is very gentle on the stomach. I order this product from South Korea and it always arrives in a timely manner.

Good taste, very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder tasted good but I thought it was too sweet. I prefer Optimum Nutrition's Double Rich Chocolate flavor.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best protein powder ive ever used. The taste is great. It mix well with water or milk.

Great taste and price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and mixes well with no lumps. Helps with muscle recovery. One thing I notice is I look bloated after drinking this but I still use it with no other negatives :)

Indian people Don't Buy from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was disastrous experience with iherb. I order ON protein supplement because it was less expensive compare to other online store. I pay 4800 INR to order this to Iherb. After shipment recievd here in India through HDL I was shocked because they also charged me duties of 3125 INR. So it cost me total 7925 INR. So friend if I buy form here in local market I could have to spend around 6000. This was a big loss to me. More on that iherb customer care people so bad that they not even hear you… I send so may mail that I hardly received any reply.. I would recommend iherb that thay should clearly mentioned about custom duties. I recommend Indian people don’t buy any product from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried few flavours of optimum. But this is the best.. no sugary tongue after consuming..

optimum nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is wonderful, thank you.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

So bad taste, too much sweety

My first whey protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been on a weight loss programme with regular gym workouts, this protein shake has ensured i am away from muscle cramp’s , apart from being pretty low in carbs which is utmost requirement while being on weight loss programme , it has great taste even when taken with water!

One of the best flavors