Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Ease digestive problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.

Good alternative !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is better alternative than the higher price probiotic drinks in the supermarket.

good enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to consume. I try 2 capsules every morning with cold water, which helps me a lot.

Good!

Posted by TSTmalaysia on June 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

My obese son is smaller in size but then stop shrinking ;)

Not sure

Posted by Samsue on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Undecided whether this is any better than a regular probiotic. Difficult to know for sure. But package was good.

Great procuct

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy this product in the store, but it was so seamless buying it here and having it shipped to me.

Nutrition Now, PB8 With Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me; I like it.

Great content

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was the only probiotic I could find with the levels of bacteria I was told to have in a probiotic. My husband who was previously chronically constipated, says he will never stop taking them. I have not seen any great change for myself or my kids, but we have all been told by our doctors to take them, and they certainly wont hurt, so I will continue.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but nothing special.

1 2 3 4