UTI Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

After suffering with a UTI for only the second time in my life and for 8 months this went on...3 lots of antibiotics, scans, naturopaths, ellura all with no relief. I eventually got on to taking quite high doses of Grapefruit seed and I'm all clear now. I take this higher strength product once to twice a day to make sure it never comes back!. Thank goodness for this product.

Grapefruit Seed extract 250 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Grapefruit Seed extract for 10 years after being left with lymphodema after breast cancer surgery. One of these capsules is enough to keep it at bay. I also use other NustriBiotic products and highly recommend.

Great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I travel a lot and take 2 of caps everyday to prevent stomach upset. Also great if I feel the "scratchy" throat.

Good Natural Antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

But it is really strong and can cause nausea or vomiting if you don't take it with food! Grapefruit seed extract will also help your body break down cellulite. When I use this regularly I do notice my thighs do look smoother rather than lumpy from cellulite. I use the 100mg because I have a sensitive stomach, and I also feel this dose 250mg needs to built up to and not something you should start with!

Better than the liquid version

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one doesn't give me stomac aches compared to the liquid version.

Keeps My Gut Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I've been exposed to something that might make me sick, I pop several of these every few hours, and it keeps my digestive system happy. And if I'm already sick (food poisoning, for example) GSE greatly reduces the amount of time for symptoms to go away.

not convinced

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

took it while had a cold, didnt seem to effect , open the pill and saw a gray powder with undefined smell, i dont believe it worth something,

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida after 6 weeks of use , very powerfull herb , took it twice daily 2 capsule each time 1 hour before meals . recommended!!! use for reduced price: ***✔TAM 4651✔*** (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...

Really good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps very good to support immune

This product reallu helps to support immune

It's working!