EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Holy cow, this is my first day trying this product and i'm extremely satisfied. Within 30 minutes I started feeling the effects and i'm talking about nonstop energy. Makes your heart beat fast but for me that's good because it kept me energized, you do get a bit shaky but I suggest drinking a lot of water. And let me tell you, you really do sweat! Personally, this product is amazing, I can't wait to continue taking it to lose all my pregnancy weight!

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THE PRODUCT + THE SHIPPING! THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS! AND THE PRODUCT DID ITS JOB AND MORE I SWEAR I LOST 6 KG IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS (AFTER HARD WORK FOR SURE)

So far really effescient ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to tell that I'm not using it continuously for weight loss purpose but only as a diet adjustment (when I'm planning to eat highly processed food or a lot of carbs)... I found that this help a lot: I did not gain extra weight like I would usually experiment when I eat those kind of food and I even lost few pounds. You will notice that your heart will beat more if you haven't eaten previouly, you will also sweat more and you coud also be a bit shaky afterward. But I'm very sensitive to caffein in general and this are common effects on me when I also drink coffee without food... So I was not desatbilised by that eventhou I will never take more than a pill per day.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product but contain dmaa and in my country this substance was banned in the last month. you must to try to sell the same product without dmaa. thanks.

L6BUC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bom produto, mas taxado para o brasil, é o que todos nos merecemos mesmo! A culpa é nossa!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Top quality product, effective immediately.

Otimo..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Estou consiguindo o corpo desejado com esse excelente termogenico.

one pill fat burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing fat burning product.

The best

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best of such things. Don't recommend those who has any heat diseases, becaouse it influences much. But it helps to prevent appetite, and you can lose weight quickly

best termo ever