فعالية ضعيفة Not that effective in fat loss.

Posted by azizhussein on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

جريته و لم ينزل وزني شي يستحق الذكر. I have tried it and it didn't help me much in fat loss process.

Did not do anything for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the older version years ago (6 pills a day) and it did not do anything so with the ultra concentrate I said maybe it will make a difference but I did not lose any weight and if I do lose some weight it will be cause of my diet. And also you should not consume any coffee-tea for one month so its a down side for me. لم أستفد من المنتج أي شي, قد يقلل الشهية في الصباح لكن ليس بذالك الأثر إلا إذا كنت حساس للكافيين إذا كنت متعود على الكافيين لن تشعر بأي فرق

a little disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

First of all, i will say this, I AM SURE THIS PILLS WORKS, but, i am not a gym guy and i do NOT workout therefor it do nothing to me, indeed it makes me feel even more hungry, yes, way more hungry, i did sweat and i was able to go more to pee but that's not enough, for all this kind of fat burners you must WORKOUT, or it WONT WORKS, is that simple, anyway i think is a good product, is just not what i need.

I Can't Really Say That It Helps To Loose Weight

Posted by Edelstein on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am almost done with my first pack and have already bought my second one coz those pills give me energy to workout but taking them consistently combined with strict diet for quite some time now I am absolutely positive to say that I could reach same results without them (nothing tremendouse).

product is not effective at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

use it for few weeks, but I don't feel anything, not a fat burning for sure. I drink 3 cups of coffee for 1 day. exercise and have some good muscles.

Never lost weight me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used it as directed ..lost zero kiloes

No results with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't notice any difference to my body composition with this product. However if I had it before a workout I did notice an increase in energy.

just felt the appetite down but no direct fat loss mechanism noticed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not so effective at all.