A-W-F-U-L

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

FIRST DAY . I TOOK IT AND MY HEART BEATS LIKE CRAZY ,I SAW DEATH IN MY EYES! DIZZINESS , STOMACHE, I WAS NEVER DRUNK COFFEE AND MAYBE THIS IS THE PROBLEM...

Nutrex Research Labs, Lipo 6 Black Ultra - Did NOT work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking this product actually STIMULATED my appetite and made me eat MORE! I couldn't take it for more than 2 days. A complete waste of $30. Save your money.

Useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Useless

DONT USE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So so so bad I can't breathe I couldn't use it more than 4 days it's makes my heart beat fast

No trust on adds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I could not get that expectations that you have stated in your ads. I assumed that I lose weight quickly but it did not .

Still i didn't get my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a now 4 months still I didn't get my order

Coffeine Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product made me aware that I have an absolutely terrible coffeine allergy. Thirty minutes after consumption I got extremely hot and uncomfortable, and my throat felt swollen to the point where swallowing became nearly impossible. I cannot say anything for the results of the product seeing as how I tossed it in the bin after this harrowing experience. Please be careful - I didn't even know I was allergic to coffeine before this. Use with caution.

Afraid to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard it had a lot of side effects, And perhaps it is also forbidden to sell it in my country

No Receive My Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi bought two box of lipo 6 has been more then month still no receive anything did send email to the company guess what no even reply

NOT WORTH IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had this product before from different distributor. i only got from here because of the price difference. This product doesnt seem to give the SAME EFFECT as the one i normally get. This product is at best mild effect compared to the usual Lipo-6 i get from different distributor.

1 2 3