a victory against pain and inflammation

Posted by alloriginal on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 9 months ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! Please note that I added Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid to my regimen at the same time; perhaps the benefits I experienced were attributable to both. I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! Please keep stocking this product! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This super Antioxidant - Now vegan version - A favorite of mine - can be yours at a click...

Posted by Allinstar on July 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

My inflamation from whiplash wound healed rapedely with 8mg (started with 4) Next pkg was 12mg BioAstin which has cut down my pain almost to zero i 3 months. My vision got remarkable better and after 6 months I can read 6 dots per inch at fair luminosity. I have recommended this product to friends with pain in back, shoulders or hips, why this product now is a favorite they cant live without. It also protect your inner organs from toxication and your skin from sunburn

growing younger?

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's my imagination...or if it is this bottle.... But my skin does look smoother, and it's been noticed by friends!

Nutrex Hawaii, BioAstin, enter PR0M0 C0DE below to enjoy 5 to 10% DISC0UNT for whole cart

Posted by DISC0UN by ENTER AMM 4801 on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Astaxathin is one of the best antioxidant without side effect. Combine with Resveratrol and CoQ10 to achieve best effect! Anti aging must have! Enter the above life time PR0M0 C0DE without space to enjoy 5 to 20% saving for your whole cart. (iherb change promotion package from time to time)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im taking it for a week now and already my joints are pain free after workouts , my vision is better and feel great...Do not forget to take with fats like coconut oil and avocado for best results

For those who enjoy the outdoor life a brilliant sunscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking Astaxanthin 12mg for six months now after being advised to take it by a complementary health person. I am certainly feeling the better for taking it, a lot more energy to exercise and a big plus my skin and hair are in great condition. Just back from a week in the sun, walking all day and nicely tanned but no sunburn although I am fair skinned and could burn quite easily.

Top 10 Must Have Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Powerful antioxidant! Noticeable increase in energy and memory. Non-GMO and gluten-free.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

BIO ASTIN ASTAXANTHIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Still using this and it is good to have just one gelule to take which contains 12mg. I like it.

Great Product!! 12mg is a good choice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!! 12mg is a good choice!!

1 2