Thanks BioAstin :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I have no energy (cause of panic disorder) ......... I chew BioAstin It realy helps me I love it~

The best Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product my knee pain is gone after 2 week.

Good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product and fast delivery

This product has blown me away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I wanted to enjoy my vacation in New Mexico without using dangerous sun screen on my skin while still avoiding sunburn. Boy did I get more than I expected! I saw on the label that it helps eyes, but didn't think much about it. However, after only 10 days of use, I started noticing that my vision had noticeably improved! Not only that, my night vision is crystal clear, whereas before Bio-Astin, night vision was becoming a bit of an issue. I haven't tested its sunburn-preventing capacity yet, but I am full of confidence that this product will perform for me.

PLACEBO...?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I do not know if it is in the product or in my mind..but i do not really care. It has kept my tennis elbow/ elbows away and seems to give allso more energy and power. Nothing bad to say..its all good and rosy. Nothing else helped for the elbows..which were sore about 2 years and now have been strong as Popeyes for 3 years.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Nutrex Hawaii, BioAstin, 4 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

May help to maintain vision.Via the Rods and Cones of the eyes. Works well with Astraxanthin.

Nutrex Hawaii, BioAstin, 4 mg, 120 Vegan Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take BioAstin before and during travel and it made us not so tired and feel energized. Love it.

BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

fast shiping, good price,quality product

Good product and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We always order for our family member. This gel is good for health and valuable to buy.

1 2 3