Clean & pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great quality product. Pleased to find an organic source of fractionated coconut oil. Very clean & pure. With a light scent of coconut oil. Purchased for use in essential oil blends for roller-ball application. Perfect for the intended purpose.

Mild Flavoured

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it with my bulletproof coffee.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have liked and used Nutiva brand products for many years.I got this MTC oil for my husband, He has been taking 4 doses a day and is having quite an easy time losing weight ( Keto style ).

Great Product as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is great, takes a few sips to get used to the new taste from the MCT oil - but otherwise perfect as described high quality stuff from coconuts not palm oil.

Best Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the highest quality MCT oil on the market and actually the ONLY ONE that provides the quantity (in grams) of each of the 3 acids that make this oil (caprylic, capric and lauric). You know exactly what you are getting per Tbsp. Yes it is a little more expensive but worth it. I drink 1 Tbsp on empty stomach before my workout and add another Tbsp in my lunch. The results have been nothing but incredible!

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few months and I find it is the best MCT oil I have tried. The only downside is the bottle, which 'leaks' when pouring. I have had to transfer the oil to a different bottle, just to not lose some each time I pour.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

The overall quality is great. The bottle itself is good, but I have to agree with another reviewer the pouring mechanism is a bit dodgy, doesn’t pour well. Also I purchased thinking it had no flavour (unflavoured) as on the packaging but it does have a mild coconut taste which is not overpowering, but look at another product if you want no coconut taste in your coffee etc..

Customs charge to UK