Absolute bliss in a cup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A rich, velvety chocolate taste with my favourite fragrant Earl Grey flavour. With a little bit of honey and some almond milk, I am so, so, so in love.

Not just "Numi" but also YUMMI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My curiousity led me to try this. Who knew the blend of chocolate and begamot Earl Grey could taste so good. This is my new comfort tea. A fine desert tea as well. I'd give it 5 stars.

순한편

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

초콜렛향이 인공적이지않고 과하지않게 얼그레이향과 자연스럽게어울립니다 평소 초콜렛과 티를 즐겨마시기도해서 저에게는 환상적인 조합이네요 ^^

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not Earl Grey and not chocolate. I can finish this off by making a chai latte with cocoa sprinkles, but it's too dull for me to want to buy again. I recommend the Aged Earl Grey (the best Earl Grey there is) and the Chocolate Puerh, but not this one. It's not bad, nor is it great.

A real treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tea taste like you're eating dessert! Not something I would drink every day but nice to have every now and then

Didn't meet expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to get this tea, but it was a bit to much for me. And I think , but not sure , so don't quote me... but I thought I read it was made with partial GMO's or maybe that was Tazo?? Sorry NUMI, wasn't my cup of tea!