I love this bar!

Posted by healthydoesit on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite soap from iherb! I have been using the Desert Essence brand for a few years now and I do really like their soaps, especially the peppermint. I wanted to try this Nubian Heritage brand after hearing so many good things about their black bar soap. I needed something a bit more soothing, so I went with the peppermint and aloe. It smells so good! Just a light scent, but really clean and refreshing. The bar lasts a long time and keeps its shape. It lathera nicely and my skin feels so supple and radiant when I use this. It has a calming effect from the natural scent. I jut love it and cannot recommend this particular bar enough. If my review helped you, please click yes below. Take a look at my page to see more than 150 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb!

nice exfoliator but slightly odd smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love all the Nubian Heritage soaps. This one does smell slightly odd like cream soda but I still like it. I like that it has the bits in it to get a really good exfoliation.

lacks smell, has almond and peppermint that makes it nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

lacks smell, has almond and peppermint that makes it nice

Not the best Nubian bar soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not horrible but nothing to rave about. I find it drying on my hands, and it makes an undesirable mess of my soap dish with the dried brown soap. The peppermint smell is very faint, reminiscent of Pepto-Bismol. I much prefer the mango Nubian soap; nothing has compared so far!

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage makes some of the best organic soaps I have ever used. Lots of lather, and mild cleansers make them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. The Peppermint and Aloe scent is far too strong for my taste. It smells very strongly of baking soda, which leaves a heavy chemical smell in the air. My least favorite of the line simply because I can't stand the smell.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a few soaps and oils from this company. I want more and more. They all smell amazing. And a good moisturizing. I wash my whole body. Очень-очень любимое. Это мыло для меня на втором месте среди своих собратьев.

Best Soap Brand Ever

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on October 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Utterly Divine! I've tried many natural soaps, and this company tops them all. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Now, this particular soap is very exfoliating and smells like vanilla pepperment or something Heavenly!!!

My favourite soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite soap! Thank you, Nubian heritage! This one smells nice and is very mild and gentle for skin.

very good soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, the skin dries. I recommend to everyone!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

this one has a light nice scent, washes good

1 2 3 4