Clean Skin, great complexion, not dry and tight!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love how clean my skin feels after using this soap! It has balanced out my combination skin AND when I use this soap along with the same Shea Butter Black Seed Oil....the darker spots from old acne begins to fade away. I will Always use this soap on my face!! Its better than expensive liquid soaps that dermatoligists recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin. I have stopped using prescriptions and getting cortisone shots for acne. Black Seed Soap has taken away the need for all the chemical-based "solutions". Thank you Nubian Heritage!!

Skin cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap is very good for removing the oil from your body. It is very gentle on the face I bought 6 bars.

This soap + foaming net = perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturizing soap which works fine for my combination skin even if used every night. I really love the sweet smell as well. I use the "Japanese way", which consists in removing first your makeup with a cleansing oil before creating a perfect foam with a foaming net (rub the soap until it becomes like thick whipped cream) . Then apply the foam on your face very gently (no scrubbing!). Rinse, pat dry, and finish with your toner + moisturizer. I've been following this routine for 5 years and my skin is really nice.

Best soap of the Nubian range

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this soap many times and have even given some out to friends/family. The honey and black seed soap has a healing effect on skin - it clears rashes. I have had family members with skin psoriasis use the soap and notice the difference. Also takes 'itchiness' out of skin if prone to skin conditions. I strongly recommend this product over all the others. Some people don't like the smell but it is not a bad smell. the benefits of this soap strongly outweigh any smell concerns.

Gordeous!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells gordeous and it is very soft!!!

smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several bar soaps from this line, and they're all great, but this is my favourite. It has a very hard to describe scent; a little herbal, a little musky, very unisex, but not overpowering.

Good

Posted by potiholic on March 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Interesting soap for sensitive skin, also for several condition skin, because of honey and black seed. Very soft scrub action. Flower scent, quite strong but i like it very much.

Perfect

Posted by illuminated on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Probably my favourite NH's soap so far. The smell is absolutely divine, it reminds me of something, although I can't really tell what. The exfoliating beads are smaller and much less harsh compared to the Black African soap. I'll definitely be buying this one again and I can't wait to try other soaps as well.

Highly Recommen

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I Love this soap. So far I've just been using it as a facial cleanser for my acne. I have oily skin, it's benn working wonders for my skin and blemishes. I'd definitely order this soap again.

Great all around cleansing & moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells fantastically yummy - but not 'fake' -- really great for dry skin - and excellent for shaving. Can be used in place of shampoo as well.