my favourite NH soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderfully scented soap; definitely floral in nature, but spicy and w/ hints of cream. the scent lingers for a bit after you rinse, but it's not strong, so I usually follow w/ the matching lotion. this neither adds moisture to my skin, or takes any away, and a bar lasts about a month w/ daily use.

THE BEST SOAP I'VE EVER USED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years I've been fairly happy with Dr. Bronner's, but figured I'd like a change and ventured into the realm of Nubian Heritage products. I'm delighted to have found this brand. This is truly the best soap I've found, and the soft fragrance is a little bit of heaven. I'm planning on trying many more of these products, at least those without any chemicals included. Manufacturer take note: you have some clean quality products, but some of the chemicals you have chosen to use in body wash and shampoo are not appropriate - time to upgrade and especially lose the parabens and sulfates.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sounds nice, as a mix, but it wasn't for our skin. My daughter's eczema acted up and we both found it overly strong in the private parts.

This is a soap, not miracle

Posted by Karepula on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not understand when people writing in their review that Nubian's soaps are moisturizing. No, they are not. The soap may not dry your skin out if you have normal or oily type, but do no expect a super moisture and hydration. You will need a lotion/butter/cream afterwards. My skin type is normal to dry, now with all the heating, it's definitely more dry. I won't use this soap for face for sure. As a shower soap it does the job. Smells pleasantly, very delicate and feminine - a hint of roses, a hint of milk, some distant notes of spiceness. Also, soap bar has dried rose petals in, for me that's lovely. The foam is very mild, but cleansing is good. Overall, a very nice experience with all the Nubian's soaps by far, but do not expect it to do job, that cream ment to do.

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage makes some of the best organic soaps I have ever used. Lots of lather, and mild cleansers make them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. The Goat's Milk and Rose scent is soft and floral. My favorite scent of the entire Nubian Heritage line.

love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has a wonderful scent, is completely natural, and has a wonderful, soft quality on my skin. I use it daily and give it often as a gift!

Haven't used it, but fantastic smell, great company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've bought other soaps by Nubian Heritage, they're really good quality and value. Highly recommended.

Super savon

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Savon vraiment beau, on voit les morceaux de pétale de rose dedans. lave bien en douceur. Cependant odeur assez forte, sent bon mais fort.

NO SCENT AT ALL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So confused with this and a few other Nubian Heritage Soaps I ordered. This one specifically has NO Odor at all. No Rose, or any other. That is just so strange to me. I like a good smelling soap, and this smells like nothing.

Nubian Heritage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap. Tons of lather. Will buy again.