Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is not quite the same as the bar version (my second favorite bar after Shea Butter). It's a little strong and sweet for my tastes but the wash is fairly moisturizing and rinses clean - again don't think it performs quite as well as the bar and seems somewhat over-priced compared to other similarly moisturizing body washes I've tried so probably won't order this again.

Unilever ruined this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been a faithful consumer of many Nubian Heritage products for over 10 years, use them for myself, my husband, and give them away as gifts. I noticed the Goats Milk and Chai body wash was radically different with my last purchase - looked up what could be wrong with it and saw that Unilever bought the brand! The body wash I used to love is gone. It was carefully handcrafted to provide great suds for shaving legs and left a lovely soft lotion feel. The scent was so subtle and yet would last all day. The first thing I noticed with this new product is it is colored like Pepto Bismol instead of being off white. The fragrance is exactly like a tub of plastic , no longer has any hint of rose scent. It is not very sudsy now and quite dangerous to shave your legs with. And it left my skin dry and itchy, just like a chemical, petroleum-type product that I was avoiding in the first place when I found Nubian Heritage. I'm looking into making my own - I believe it can be done with a good quality non-petroleum soap like 7th generation, generous amount of oils like jojoba, and essential oils for the fragrance.

Smells Gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this wash! With my sensitive and eczema prone skin, I was worried about the strong smell of it but it's fine to use when my skin is calm. I wouldn't use this on my eczema during a flare up as I'm concerned that it would make my skin flare.

Its Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells like dior or Chanel perfume 😻😻 it feels like you have a fancy shower 🛀 its also keep your skin moist and soft . I give it 4 stars because it's not as moisturizing as the shea one but they are both amazing 😴💖 ريحته تجنن كانها عطر من ديور او شانيل ويرطب الجسم بس مو نفس غسولهم اللي بزبدة الشيا بس كلهم يستاهلون كل ريال اندفع فيهم 😻😻.

will definitely repeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different body wash on herb and this is best and no need to try anything more. Lathers well, smell is pleasant (not strong, not spicy even it says 'chai'). Washes off easily and leaves skin soft and clean. Not drying. Recommend!

Great skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep my skin clean and soft.

New ingredient list - buyer beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

The formula for this body wash has changed for the worse. I’ve been a loyal customer of the Nubian Heritage brand for over 6 years. In there past few months the formula for ALL of th body wash has changed and it is horrible. It does NOT later, now it’s thick like a leave in hair conditioner, the smell is also different. I ordered Coconut Papaya, Goats Milk, Shea Butter and Vertiver... all have. New formula! Please SAVE your money!!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is good, it hydrate my skin

goat´s milk and chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

body wash i like. good for hair too, it is shiny and not so frizzy.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Nubian Heritage products just great! the only bad thing is that you get addict to them. The one who invented it and produced is genious! Thank you, iherb, for introducing these products to people around the world!