Pretty~

Posted by Breathoffreshair on July 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion does a good job of absorbing and it doesn't sit on your skin for a long time. Because of my dry eczema skin, i've always wanted a lotion that was similar but not exactly like a body butter. This is thick enough to use on a regular basis without experiencing the heaviness and stickiness of a body butter. The smell of this product is something worth mentioning. It has a very pretty, powdery, slightly mature scent. This does not mean that it's not suitable for younger audiences, just that you shouldn't expect something very fruity and vibrant. Rather it is a kind of relaxing, nurturing, and lovely scent- which I dont mind even though i'm in my early 20's. Another great thing is that the scent lasts and lingers for hours!!! I've always wanted a lotion that moisturized well, and had a nice scent that lasted a long time... Looks like i've found it!~~~ On the other hand, I am willing to try other nubian body lotions just to experience different scents with the same moisturizing effects~

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm in love with Goat's Milk. The scent is nice; however, it doesn't absorb well for me and doesn't come easily from the bottle, you have to squeeze very hard.

5 stars in every aspect.

Posted by Sab15 on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been using the same bar soap and I loved that scent so this time I am going to try the body lotion. This lotion smells sweeter and more powdery compared with the soap, all in all it smells absolutely gorgeous in its own way and I can't stop myself from applying it over and over again! I have super dry skin, scents do not linger for long on my skin so from my point of view it's quite subtle and not at all perfumey. For the texture it may looks pretty thick and rich but surprisingly I can easily spread it on my skin and I don't have a problem getting it out from the bottle. It absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized in an instant! It's rich enough to keep your skin moisturized but not too rich to cover your skin with a layer of grease. I am so happy with this product and the price is pretty reasonable considering it comes in a 384ml bottle.

Poor consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells divine but so thick I can't get it out of the bottle.

Best body lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body lotion I have ever tried. It has a rich creamy texture but is smooth and easy to spread out evenly on your body. Because of the beautiful scent I dont have to apply any perfume before leaving the house. I have had so many people ask me what perfume I am wearing and I just answer that it is my body lotion.

Nice body cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this body lotion because of the beautiful natural ingredients, the good price and the nice amount of product that you get. I also liked the design and the colours :) It is softening but I was expecting it to be more hydrating and it kinda sits on top of the skin.. I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin. What I didn't like most is the scent... The smell is very nice but It doesn't seem to be natural, it is very perfumy... It even tastes like perfume! (I accidentally touched my lips with my lotioned-up hand). I really would prefer no scent at all to that perfumy one. Unfortunately I realized that this is the case with all Nubian Heritage products :( Please Nubian Heritage remove these scents!! In conclusion, it is an ok body cream (not lotion) for everyday use if you have normal skin and if you don't mind perfumy scents in natural products.

Hard To Spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

The formula of this lotion is like goats cheese, I feel like it just sits on top of the skin and is so hard to spread and doesn't get absorbed. The scent is a bit strong and not my taste but it's not bad. I like the matching shower gel but not the lotion

Changed Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This used to be my favourite lotion but they have changed the formula and now the consistency is terrible the oil separates from the product, its very disappointing The ingredients are not as advertised in the picture, its got new packaging and new ingredients !!!

Can't get enough of this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best body lotion I've ever put on my skin and can't wait to do it over and over again! The smell is just divine; the texture is silky and easy to smooth on; it's more on the thick and creamy side than a lotion but I love that too! And to top it off it's all natural. I can't recommend this enough!

so luxurious

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have gotten so many people hooked on the scent. By far the most luxurious body care line I have ever used! Great ingredients. Makes me feel like a whole new woman when I use this!

1 2