Makes me feel sluggish and tired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

By the third day of taking this i constantly felt tired even when i had a full night sleep. I stopped taking it, and i returned back to normal in a few days. There's probably something im allergic to in it.

Not up to standard, unfortately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been an avid user of NOW brands for vitamins and other products for over a decade. This is THE first poor review I've ever provided. This product will NOT deter me from consuming their products otherwise, and I merely want to share this for informational purposes. There is another brand that I've used for over 30 years that has been tested and true for this item. I switched to NOW due to price and thought the results would be okay, similar, fine to substitute. What I did: I consumed the higher priced brand (default preference) for 30 days. I did not change any diet intake. Blood test results after 30 days indicated Vit D levels at 97ng/ML (above optimal) from a standard range of 30-100ng/ML (with 3000IU per day). Next 30 days - I consumed this NOW brand for 30 days. I did not change any diet intake. Blood test results after 30 days indicated Vit D levels at 38ng/ML (deficient level) from a standard range of 30-100ng/ML (with 3000IU per day). Before knowing the results, how did I feel? My energy levels have dropped drastically. I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt and stayed positive, hoping that it was maybe something else affecting my energy. But, I hadn't changed anything. The lack of effectiveness of this product has caused me to go back to the one that I know works. Unfortunately, this one doesn't work for me. Perhaps increasing the IUs per day in hopes that it will absorb properly would work but by how much? That defeats the purpose of lowering the cost. There have been rave reviews for the potency of this product. That's great! This simply was not an effective product for me; I will not buy this product again.

D-3 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I received my order neither bottle was usable. Both had apparently been exposed to heat or something causing the softgels to weld in one mass. One of the plastic bottles was even mis-shaped, so that it would not stand upright. Whoever filled the order didn't do a very good job. A reorder that arrived a week later was OK.

Most of the softgels are all contaminated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I opened the bottle, almost all capsules have white residuals inside , so I have to reorder another new one!

Ikke verdt pengene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Selv om produktet er relativt billigt, det er mye kjekkere å kjøpe tran som den er. Kapsler er ikke bra. Det er mer getatin i dem enn tran

after one month and half, I didn't receive it yet (it's already paid)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after one month and half, I didn't receive it yet (it's already paid)

not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i did not receive the goods . I need information what to do.????

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

just started taking these, to early to tell

goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not got the goods yet

now foods,vitamind-3 high potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps me a lot great vitamin

1 2