Coating would not digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Triphala for 28 years. Planetary Herbs brand is quite good, but when it was out of stock I tried this NOW formula for a week. Every dose I took exited without any digestion of the coating... the tablets came out whole. Once in a while I've experienced this with an enteric-coated product, but I was very surprised to have this experience with Triphala tablets. I contacted NOW Foods with the contact form on their website, but I never heard back from them. (There are other NOW products that we like & are a good value.)

Works as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that I digest vegetables and fruits better, without needing a digestive. BM are more regular also. Very pleased with results

A Must for Sensitive digestive tracts

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me considerably with my digestive issues and has helped curtail my bloating. I have noticed a huge difference in how I feel since taking this product. My cholesterol also has gone down since using the product.

Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Oxide unnecessary and insoluble additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I have noticed a downturn in our health since taking these supplements for several weeks. Just discovered that Calcium Carbonate is insoluble and can actually cause joint problems which we are both suddenly experiencing. It puts a strain on the kidneys. Magnesium Oxide is a laxative. There are 800 mg in this tablet. Really disappointed in NOW, their supplements are usually very good :(

Triphala- Great Herbs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle of Triphala and I love it. It makes me feel much better overall, and it gives me energy and regulates my digestive system. If you have any sort of digestive problem, this herb will make it better. I highly recommend it!

This is not triphala...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work at all. If you want real triphala, buy bulk powder, without any extracts, magnesium, calcium and etc.. The taste will be horrible, but that is real triphala..

Triphala is miraculous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

An amazing combination of herbs that work together to not just "get things moving", but strengthen and tone the entire digestive tract. I have been using it for some time and believe it to be the best digestive regulator. i-Herb has the best prices; combine that with inexpensive, speedy delivery and you have me as a customer for life! Thanks, BH

Helps you poop :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me achieve regular bowel movements (2 - 3 per day). That being said, my husband also used this product and has issues with constipation but it did not really help.

a good quality triphala

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as powdered triphala you make as a tea but better than another triphala tablet I had taken. If i could just take one supplement it would be triphala because not only is it the best to strenghten digestion naturally but the 3 herbs in it are 3 of the best antioxidant and anti-aging herbs in ayurvedic medicine.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

These worked very quickly and effectively. Dropped back the dose to 1 tablet every 3rd day they are that effective and that works well for me.