I am ready for Bulletproof Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

A key to add on my bulletproof coffee Input LOV 2373 to get extra cash off

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be the best value for MCT oil on the market that I have found, at least MCT oil that is ONLY c8 and c10 MCTs. (I verified this with Now Foods company.) Very clean and pure, flavorless.

Very high quality oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other brands of MCT oil, this oil has almost no odor, and causes lesser stomach pain.

The package suck

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought three bottles of MCT oil, but those caps are broken.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

First this is a company that many of its product come from china, second - they dont specify the C8 - C10 - C12 ratio or quantity [ c8 is the best ] - i recomend dr mercola

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasteless as one would expect it to be. This is a GLASS bottle. Not a convenient cap to pour small amount. Surely there are better ways to cap such a product.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I called NOW Foods manufacturer to ask the MCT composition of this product, and they told me it is exclusively C8 and C10. So no lauric acid! In other words, you get only the most beneficial MCTs for boosting ketone levels. Best price I’ve found for this quality/purity.

Awesome and Affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone on ketogenic should consider this product. Amazing benefits.

Good Fat Burner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for a friend who had trouble losing fat/weight despite following a clean balanced diet. Two weeks of supplementing the MCT OIL the guy noticed reduction in weight and a more firm physique.

makes me go to the toilet very often

Posted by Kitty on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for my Keto :) Click on my name and use the code if you want to get a 5 to 10% discount of your cart bin total amount.

1 2 3 4