Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Super-smooth for smoothies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very nice texture - mixes very well in a thick smoothie. I prefer unflavored protein powders so I can taste the ingredients of my smoothie. I wouldn't use it straight (ie: mixed only with water) as it's just my preference. I custom-make my own vegan protein formula by combining this powder with organic rice protein & organic pumpkin protein. It is a very filling, satisfying and nourishing addition to my smoothie.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best I've tried

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only Pea Protein I can tolerate. The non-organics from NOW have a smell that I find quite off putting since they changed suppliers. But this one is reliably acceptable.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pure pea protein at a very reasonable price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love that this protein has nothing added, and it's organic :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now Organic Pea Protein

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I put in my shakes. My husband sprinkles over his cereal. Great source of protein for people who have thyroid issues.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

プロテイン

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

そのままでは飲みにくいので ジュースか何か混ぜた方がいいかも 飲み始めてお腹の調子は良くなったと思います

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

味は豆乳

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

個人的には美味しく(薄味の豆乳) 、問題なく続けれそうです シェイカーで混ぜても、スプーンで混ぜても飲んだ時のザラつき感はあまり変わらないので、泡が苦手な私は後者で飲んでます 効果については、まだ実感出来てはおりません なるべく、たんぱく質は食事で採りたいので、あくまで補助として利用してます

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good source of protein

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Mixes easily into a smoothie. Excellent, reasonably priced vegan protein. I'll buy it again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ممتاز

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

طعم جيد جداً

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I recently purchased this protein because I can not tolerate whey. Initially I mixed it with water, stevia and some natural vanilla flavour. Unfortunately, this way it is very hard to consume due to the very strong taste and smell of pea and grainy texture. After some experimenting I created a super healthy porridge made of four 30g. malted whole wheat biscuits (I live in New Zealand and here we have biscuits called Weet-Bix, I am sure something similar should be available in the US), low fat milk, one large table spoon of honey, one table spoon of flax oil and one serving (20g.) of pea protein. The taste is terrific, very nice, and you can not taste pea at all. I am really happy that I found this product. Organic, healthy and good value for money.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great quality, great value, not great taste.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was informed that I was severely protein deficient and instructed to add extra protein in to my diet. I don't eat dairy, so whey isn't an option. Pea was recommended to me, and at first I didn't think I could find an organic product that was affordable, which is why I think Now Foods Organic Pea Protein is so great. I took one star off because of the taste - I add it to smoothies and I find the taste hard to disguise - but that's a trade-off to not having the powder laced with sweeteners and flavoring. Also, I hate the packaging (not the actual container, but the color, design, etc.) - but that's just aesthetics :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2