Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

As desribed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using for Adrenal Exhaustion together with various other natural products...

Seems Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes these for men's health.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had serious Hypothyroid issues. I had thyroid nodules... The Doctors just wanted to Cut my thyroid out of my body.... If you have thyroid issues do not trust the doctor's. They are all about how to make money rather than how to help you. They are allowed to invest in and make money off of medical drugs and treatments. So say an Endo doctor will invest is stuff like thyroid hormones and other thyroid treatments.... Never once did any of my doctors suggest that I take anything like Selenium or Iodine. Long story short I refused to let the doctors do to me what they wanted to. To have your thyroid removed they use radiation several times and kill it that way first than eventually take it out so you can use a thyroid hormone to replace your thyroid. But the dirty secret is that there is nothing at all wrong with the thyroid other parts of the body is not interacting with the thyroid because the thyroid is deficient in nutrients it needs like Iodine and Selenium. There are other nutrients the thyroid needs like zinc. My suggestion to anyone with Thyroid issues is to do their own research and I can tell you it is a lot of work with so many disinformation videos on YouTube that will tell you never take Iodine that you get enough of it in your diet... If you are having an illness or a medical condition their is a 100% chance you are infected because your body need detoxed from all the heavy metals in your body and other toxins and that you have a nutrient imbalance.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again - very helpful if you have thyroid issues.

Convenient dosage, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take several/day as companion for iodine supplementation. Recommended.

Another great NOW product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

A nice, pure form of selenium and in veggie caps too. This really perks me up and helps me lose weight. Plus I know that it is fighting toxins in my body and helping my thyroid.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can feel the difference between capsules and tablets. Capsules are much better!

Important mineral for health

Posted by francesjoan on May 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the mineral's reputation for good immunity and for thyroid health. This winter I'll find out if it keeps me free from colds and flus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

Selenium is a great cancer fighter. These all natural v-caps are small and easy to take - no complaints here.