A good product at a resonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use selenium daily to enhance absorption of iodine which I get through diet and multivitamins. I'm post-menopausal, and selenium has helped me to regrow my thinning hair which happened as a result of my sub-funtioning aging thyroid.

Good and Yeast free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Selenium helps with thyroid and yeast problems and helps your immunity.

Reliable and good value

Posted by PatriciaM on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've found Now Foods products very reliable and good value as well. Their selenium is a good example and I take it regularly.

From NYC-- A Necessary Nutrient for Thyroid Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Selenium is a necessary nutrient for thyroid health. Therefore, I wanted to make sure my thyroid is getting all the nutrients it needs to function normally.

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As selenium goes, I am not sure it matters what brand. The price was right.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Selenium is short in our soil in the northwest, and sometimes in our food. Has preventive use against cancer as well. Cheap insurance for my life for a nickel a day.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product in our family for years, it has served us well.

Treating Cancer for myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help with sun cancer spots on my arm also had prostate cancer was found in a biopsy. So after taking Selenium for 2 years and still takining Selenium have had 16 biopsy on the prostate and not found any cancer in the prostate .

first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I changed to this brand because of the good pricing . In a few months i will check my blood results and see how effective the product has been. Have good confidence in NOW brand. THe other products i used turned out fine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product, but because i am taking so many supplements it is difficult to know which one does what. Price and delivery is great.

1 2 3