good, but, don't take more than 200mcg!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really shouldn't have ordered this. 200 mcg is the upper limit of safety for this nutrient, and my multi already has 200 and this has another 200, so I don't need it and shouldn't take it. Oh well. Not that taking larger amounts of Selenium (over 200mcg) for extended periods can lead to Selenosis, which can cause your hair to fall out and your nails to crumble. Be safe! Do your research first!

too many fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was in a hurry and have ordered from now before, so I did. These came with fillers that didn't need to be there. And the pills are huge compared to others. Will not order again.

Posted by michealbehrens on February 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any big changes yet. But what i do feel is that my skin is softer.

A simple opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hi I just started to take this Selenium one or two weeks ago and i will need several months to have solid arguments to recomend this product for prostathic diseases. Meanwhile i will continue using the average dose recomended (one per day) and hoping the selenium will be effectiveness. Because the program demands a rating value i give three stars (provisional rating).

For lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought them for lyme so it can take them a while before i notice any results worth mentioning.

Posted by matthewhwang on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

it says ,May reduce the risk of certain cancers. really?I will see~