Interesting Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product a month ago when it was on special. I had read that it helped with hormonal issues and female hair loss. I have only been taking it for about three weeks so can't comment on the hair loss side of things yet, but I noticed that my libido had returned dramatically after many years of poor health. I have done a lot of work on my diet over the past year and a lot of my health problems were starting to subside, but i was still very surprised by this outcome. Well worth a try if you are suffering from low libido and hormonal issues. But always put nutrition before supplements.

Good products.. will buy again soon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good products.. will buy again soon!

But 3 capcules to mutch for me

Posted by Izaak Jacob Baijs on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's Okay.but 3 capcules to mutch for me,I tak now 1 of 2.

works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine. I have tried other brands, that work and some that do not, this one seems to hold it's own.

This product seems to be the right dosage

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No complaints anyway. I switch between various brands of Saw Palmetto. This product seems to be the right dosage, work for me. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.***

Expiration Date is too near

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Expiration date is 02/2018 too soon. I will not finish the bottles before then. :( Well, to be honest, I was supposed to check before ordering so I hold part of the responsibility. Still, they should have alerted us that the sale is because of the nearing expiration :(. I ordered 2 bottles and will end up throwing away one :(

Help For Hair Loss

Posted by khl03l on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I finished one bottle and found that my hair is growing. I took 2 caps a day. Just bought my 2nd bottle...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Arrived quickly, good package. Still haven't tried.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for liver and effective after drinking

For hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you have to use this if you lose ur hair and have been trying many products

1 2 3