Superb vanilla taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and I was looking for a beverage I can drink in the morning or evening that is naturally caffeine free. Rooibos is great, it is like a tea and has antioxidant properties, without the harmful caffeine. This one has a great vanilla taste! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a hint of Vanilla flavor to it...it is even best if you make it as an ice tea! I made if to my guests when I had a family dinner...everyone loved it and it was all gone. So I need to buy more because it is a favorite and it is unique too! I LOVE IT and highly recommend it...it is healthy and good for you!

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty tea, be sure to order again

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

spells wonderful..but the taste is different than what you expect. It doesn't taste citrus or vanilla, more like they have added a berry taste to the red tea.

A bit too sweet for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love flavoured rooibos tea, so i tried this and didn't realise till after i ordered it that it was pre-blended with stevia. It's got a nice flavour, and if you like sweet stuff, you'll like this, but I've gotten used to drinking my teas unsweetened, so this is sometimes a bit heavy on the stevia for my taste.

Too SWEET...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had one bag and OMG. It's Too Sweet and I don't think I can drink another one... my parents doesn't even want to drink. Wasted cuz I thought it's gonna be healthier choice for me instead of drinking Black tea

Had to throw it away :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had seen before ordering that this product contains stevia. Had to throw it all out as I can't have that. Will read better next time.

wow this was a great suprise bought it as a todays speical offer .

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this tea . it was a special offer for the day I bought . it tastes so yummy I will by some more for sure . love it sweet taste

great stuff

Posted by hayate on November 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you like rooibos as much as I do, please get this tea. It was my first or second rooibos and I'm still in love wit it. The smell is just divine and it tastes oh so good. Vanilla smell is not strong at all but I guess it adds a nice touch to overall aroma. This tea is just so mild you want to drink it all day long. Great value and quality tea. The tea box is quite big and you get 24 bags, not your normal 20 or even 16 (looking at you, Yogi!) I'm a fan.

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty tea. I give this tea to children. Same drink in the evenings, because there is no caffeine.Already several times.